Saturday 25 September 2010

...to go to sesame street!


...but Katy isn't invited?! Okay so by now I am sure you have all heard that Ms Perry's episode on Sesame Street has been banned due to the "indecent exporsure for the dominant viewers" but I just wanted to share my take on this issue with you! Personally I feel it is not Katy's fault but the producers of the show. Surely they know by now what offends their viewers and what does not. And so when she showed up wearing that outfit they could've just asked her to change? Oh well either way Katy got paid for her stunt on the show.

-This hasnt been a good week for the adorable Katy Perry with her fiance Russle Brand also getting arrested for beating up a paparazzi. Russle claims this was to defend his lady's honour as the paparazzi was trying to get a "upskirt" photo of his love..(he got ou on a $20,000 probation).If this is the case I completly agree with Mr Brand!