Sunday 26 September 2010

...for the movie of the month!



Movie pick of the month: DEVIL

Many of you have probably seen the trailer of Devil but wondered is this movie is worth watching?. Well don’t worry, that’s what I am here to tell you. I recently went to see the horror movie and I was quite surprised how they made it seem so realistic with the sound effects and the graphic.
The movie was about five desperate people stuck in a office lift /elevator. It’s starts off by someone telling a story and it engages the audience interest because we want to know more about what will happen to these hopeless people.
Each one of them had a dark secret and fate brought them to the lift/elevator.
Another thing I have noticed in the movie is religion was brought up often in the movie, if you did’t have a religion you didn’t believe there was a devil. My favourite quote in the movie was “ if you believe in God, you believe in the devil too” it meant something to me because if you believe there is a heaven, you believe there is a hell.
The way the movie ended was kind of shocking and twisted and made you wonder “how could I miss that”. Don’t worry I won’t tell you how the movie ends.
However I’ll give you a spoiler alert if you don’t want to know I suggest you dont read the spoiler at the bottom of the post.

I recommend you guys to watch it because it is amazing movie and it makes you jump in some scenes and you will definitely get goose bumps, perfect scary movie eh?



**SPOLIER** only one character survives!