Sunday 26 September 2010

...for a wake up call!




It has been brought to my attention that I have missed one important factor in urban life from the blog. Infact this factor is important in my social life as well... MOVIES! I have discussed fashion,urban life and music but missed out movies! Well thanks to @missadan (follow her on twitter) we will now have a monthly posting of a movie review! [check the post below to see Miss Adans Movie choice]

The reason I am not doing the movie blogging is because i already spend to much time fashion aware and music caution! LOL (: but also another feature that I will be adding to the MONTHLY DIGEST collection will be ITEM of the month and MEMORY of the month. I am still not to sure about starting the seperate blog about my life mainly because it takes away the privacy that I have but I will start it of my giving you guys a monthly memory. (: thank you all for being so interested in my life and me!