Friday 6 August 2010

...to gain Power. (pt2)


So previousley I had blogged about how much I loved Kanye's first single off of his new album "Good Ass Job", but at the time I was unaware that the reasoning behind the tittle is that because this is a rap album that Kanye was going back to the continuation of the series titles. What I mean is that for all his recent rap albums Kanye gave the albums titles such as "Late Registration" and other things identified with school that lead us through the life of a teddy bear named "the Drop Out bear". He is now continueing the chronicles by saying that the teddy bear is now working and has a good ass job. Anyway Kanye has just today dropped the exclusive snippet for this video and i recomend you go see it!I can only describe it as POWERFUL! Link is below!