Sunday 15 August 2010

...for a fashion fix!









Today's fashion challenge are these Jacard Belted shorts. They instantly caught my attention with how feminine yet they were. I loved the details on the shorts and how they still managed to remain simple. The belt with the bow was also a nice touch. I then decided to pair it with a simple tie lace crop top. I specifically chose this because it, just as the shorts had so much detaliang with the lace and the knot but managed to remain simple. I chose the studded ankle boots because I felt that the outfit still needed an edge and the ankle boots added that. The across the body bag continued the studded look of the ankle boots and also accented the bow on the shorts. So basically the bag tied the whole outfit together. The gypsy floral bangles were that pop of colour that every outfit needs and the faceted heart studs match the red colour on the bangles. Hope you like it! :)