Saturday 28 August 2010

...for a fashion fix!

Okay so I am aware that it is not even Sunday yet but I just HAD to share this with you guys!



This is officially my MUST have item of this month! This and those beautiful shorts that were featured on the last post. I love how it is all my favourite things at the moment..the cropped top..checkered shirt and all time favourite the HOODY!
So when I came across this i just had to share it with you guys. Now lets get into the fashion fix...

I paired it with these Panel Denim Leggins because of how sleek and dark they are. I love how they don't have a specific colour and could be named brown or black. Also the panel at the side of the leg is a very smart trick to elongate and slim legs down.

These jazzy shoes were added into the mix because I love how old school and fun they are. They could be worn during the night or the day. It also accents the white in the dominatly blue shirt.



I chose these simply accesories because silver is a colour that is always in style and you can never go wrong with a charm bracelet and simple gem studs. The reason for them being so simple is because this outfit is a laid back look. I would suggest that when rocking this style you keep your hair short and loose in messy curls or straight and up in a messy ponytail to continue that laid back look and also show of the hood!