Saturday 28 August 2010

...for a personal post!


Gotta love summer! I am that girl we all see who is too old to be playing in the park and yet she is having more fun than the babies! Lol Life is too precious to put to waste and I aim to enjoy it everyday..do the same!

Hello guys I just thought I would share this with you, this was a belated birthday gift from my bestie, It really isn't much but it truly is the little things that matter! She knows I love chocolate and that I only have ONE stuffed animal..a bear! And she also personalised the card with pictures of our summer together! She is a doll!

This was meant to be an ice CUBE...howver it is as you can see in the shape of Africa! I thought that was pretty darn cool because I am that geeky girl lol (: Also, it made me feel special! Like Wayne said: 'I might drop the world if I change hands' only this time it was continant! And YES I did say that when I discovered it looked like Africa lol..lame!