Sunday 18 July 2010

...for a personal post!

''go shawty its your birthday''

woooooooop! Okay guys, this blogger is now 17! Um okay well i got a few treats but the cherry on top of my day is getting the spanking new Nokia E72. Its got the class of the Blackberry and the capacity of a Sony Ericson!I am aware that i must sound like a tv advert but honestly if i could I would breed with it!! Hoooowever I havent added any picsto this post yet so il give you the fashion fix and explain what and why I wore what I did. Yuup thats right im going to put myself under the fashion fix scope! I have to walk the walk since I talk the talk.

Oooh also I feel as though ive gained the almost half the stone I lost during my exam stress :( im GUTTTTEEED lol i still havent gained the courage to step onto the scale and check yet lol yiiikes! But not to worry I am currently watching my old tapes from when I was a chubby kid! Uh oh! Push ups and jogging here I come!!!!! :)

peace, love and chicken wings to all you dreamers ;)