Monday 26 July 2010

...for food!




Lately I have been obsessing over my new exercise regime and now I have came across a group of foods called "fat burning foods". Fat burning foods are foods that burn more calories than the calorie content of the food itself, there by fighting stored fat. These fat burning foods are natural plant foods. If you eat these foods and exercise regularly for even as much as an hour a day you will increase the rate of your metabolism and and burn more calories (fat) at a faster rate for several hours even after exercise.The secret fact to losing weight is to eat and drink the right type of foods and drinks until you are satisfied. These foods are ; Citrus fruits such as oranges, apples, calcium rich dairy products, nuts and chilies! Also don't banish your self from chocolate and sweets it is said that having a chocolate bar per five days is also beneficent as it is rich in iron.

Another fact I didn't know was that if you skip meals or food it will slow down your metabolism and your health will deteriorate. Surprising? I think so... especially since I have been trying to eat less in order to lose weight. Well considering I love oranges and dairy products I will definitely start eating more fat burning foods!