Sunday 27 June 2010

... for a fashion fix







Every Sunday it is time ... for a fashion fix! This week I was doing some Internet window shopping (no pun intended lol ) when I came across this amazing little crop top! I totally love it so this Sunday's challenge is for me to build a whole outfit around this crop top... here I go.

I have paired this simple crop top with these acid wash ripped jeans to make the overall look a little bit more edgy. With the top already revealing skin there is no need for the ladies to bare the legs however we still need to add that ''wow factor''. The jeans are long but show of your legs with the rips revealing skin. Now the only thing that is missing is that pop of colour. I believe that every outfit needs a pop of colour, and that is what we find with these heels. The earings and bangle just continues this simple and playful look. The earings are a mixture of the black and white theme with the pop of purple. The bangle is fun as it breaks the mould from the traditional plastic bangles, this bangle brings the class of pearls and the fun of plastic together and also accents the shoes. It also balances out the edge of the jeans. (I cant add more pictures so I have posted the bangle and earings as links)The outfit would look great with the classic long loose hair or edgy short hair. Rock it chicks!!

Earings found @ http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery/daisy-stud-earrings_196916852
Bangle found @http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery/2pk-opaque-stretch-bracelets_186272852
Top found @ www.polyvore.com
Jeans found @ www.denimology.com