Monday 1 November 2010

...to GIVE IT UP!



SO last month Jayz used Mc Hammer's name in a freestyle on Kanye West's track "So Appalled" and Mc Hammer was NOT feeling the love.

In the song Jayz said - "Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused / I lost 30 mil' so I spent another 30 / 'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me."

And Mc [Pastor] Hammer took to his twitter account tweeting - "The answer to Jay comes on Oct 31. I saw him coming." The former rapper later Tweeted: "You wanted my attention #HellBoy (Jigga), you got it. Let me mess you up."

And as promised Hammer released a Jayz Diss song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFtQML2O5B0&feature=youtu.be

[ OKAY guys here is my take on this whole mess , firstly all that Jay said was correct, he was stating facts not opinions. Also, if MC Hammer really considered himself "King" Hammer then he wouldn't even respond to Jay would he? NO. I already know this low budget song/video is Hammers way of attempting a come back but he should really just stop. No way No How will Jay respond to this childishness because he is above it... congrats Mc Hammer you have just played yourself!