Thursday 9 December 2010

...For a Fashion Fix!


One of my followers on twitter asked me to find where she could find this leather ruffeled jacket worn by Rachel Wilson, and that I did my dear :). The jacket was bought from a store called All Saints. Now lets show you how to recreate the look.


The outfit was going well untill Rachel chose to pair this gorgeous jacket and bag with that pale and washed out dress. The dress should've been more floral more girly and probably alot more colourful. That is why I chose a pastal coloured floral dress with a flair. This bounces so well off of the rocker jacket. Then the shoes, well the fringing and leather is what makes these shoes so incredible. Together this is a "out the box" type outfit and works well for all shapes so try it!

[And all this only estimates to $539]!